Blue Baikal, a community service for global users who enjoy entertainment, opened-up eir pre-registration event, in which registrants can join the community, recommend a friend, and become ambassadors.
Blue Baikal is a Blockchain based entertainment content platform that connects content producers, influencers, and consumers. The company pursues a system in which entertainment businesses can grow, profits can be maximized, and fair profit sharing with the participants is promoted.
With three different formats, social media, digital content store and crowdfunding, Blue Baikal offers a platform in which users can promote, review or recommend their favorite movies, games, or other entertainment content.
Participating members can receive BBC Tokens as rewards. The earned Tokens can be used to purchase digital contents online or investments to content producers they wish to support.
The users of “Blue Baikal” also known as “Baikaleans,” are not just content consumers, the idea behind the concept is that they themselves can also become proactive influencers by supporting the global development of content producers and entertainment industry. “Blue Baikal” operators support “Baikaleans” to produce their own content and become influential.
Blue Baikal’s CEO, Hoon Jang said:
“Blue Baikal aims to create a new trend with in the entertainment industry that is currently facilitated by large corporations with massive capital. Blockchain will be our fundamental technology in achieving our goal.”
During the pre-registration event, people can access Bluebaikal.io, join, and instantly be rewarded with 100 BBC Tokens. Each invited friend joining the community will make them 50 bonus BBC Tokens as well. Additionally, Blue Baikal will be entering 100 BBC tokens for each registered user and the top 20 users who created the most invites will be gradually rewarded with those collected BBC Tokens.
In addition, “Blue Baikal” operators announced to open an Alpha version of “Blue Baikal.” It is available based on STEEM Blockchain basis Dapp and the users can access it at Bluebaikal.com, which requires a separate registration to STEEM.
The users of Bluebaikal.com can review or recommend the posts to receive extra STEEM coin rewards other than BBC Tokens.
- Blockchain-based Entertainment Platform ‘Blue Baikal’ opens Pre-Registration Event Connecting Producers, Influencers and Consumers – March 26, 2019
- French Crypto-Friendly Pacte Law Passes Second Reading in National Assembly, Senate Next – March 25, 2019
- Bamboo Capital Partners, Government of Togo and Moeda Seeds Bank Join to Launch the Bloc fund to Consolidate Social Development – March 25, 2019
- Western Union Joins Stellar Partner Thunes to Use Blockchain to Speed Up Transfers – March 25, 2019
- Dragonchain Announces Partnership with Humanitarian Organization M2030, Facilitating Donation Processes with Blockchain to Fight Malaria – March 21, 2019
- PUBLIQ Named Finalist by UK Parliamentary Group for Blockchain Application in Media Category – March 20, 2019
- FashionTV Leaps into the World of Blockchain by Partnering up with Decentralized E-commerce Platform WAAM – March 20, 2019
- Kudelski Security Announces Partnership with Hosho To Secure Blockchain Ecosystems – March 19, 2019
- Blockchain Goes Hollywood is Expected to Attract Blockchain and Crypto Experts, Investors and Celebrities to Epic multi-day Event – March 19, 2019
- Blockmason and Bitsonic Announce Token Generation Event for BLINK, Link’s Utility Token – March 15, 2019
- DX Exchange and Perlin Network Bring Tokenized Apple and Facebook Stocks to Empower a vast new Population of Retail Investors on the Blockchain – March 15, 2019
- Forte And Xpring create $100 Million Fund To stimulate Mainstream Use Of Blockchain In Games – March 13, 2019
- Private Jet Instant Booking Platform Announces Security Token Offering (STO) – March 12, 2019
- Samsung SDS is announcing its plans to innovate in various fields with Blockchain and Intelligent Process Automation – March 12, 2019
- The Fourth Global ICO / STO Report tells us ICOs are Growing Less, but Growing Up – March 11, 2019
- Zilliqa joins Student Organisation at King’s College London to Launch Blockchain A-Z Workshops – March 9, 2019
- Alfa-Bank and the Marco Polo Network join to Optimize Trade Finance with Blockchain technology – March 7, 2019
- Insolar Launches Testnet 1.1 making it the most Scalable Enterprise Blockchain Platform – March 6, 2019
- New Decentralized Social Network Platform Creary rewards Creatives and curators for sharing Digital Art – March 6, 2019
- Tide protocol launches Open Source Data Marketplace to Make Privacy Profitable – March 5, 2019
View All Articles
Credit: Source link